Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spin

My friend A. recently posted his iTunes top 20, which inspired me to copycat also examine what I play most frequently. The results surprised me a little, because they don't conform at all to my Audioscrobbler stats. And yes, I probably have something more important to worry about.

01. Bang On! - The Propellerheads
02. Velvet Pants - The Propellerheads
03. Come Run Chant - African Head Charge
04. Slave to Love - Lords of Acid
05. Born too Slow - The Crystal Method
06. Shin Jingi-Naki Tatakai - Hotei Tomoyasu
07. Alive Alone - The Chemical Brothers
08. A Day at the Races - The Art of Noise
09. Teardrop - Massive Attack
10. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
11. American Way - The Crystal Method
12. Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
13. I Love You - Yello
14. Drumbone - Blue Man Group
15. Blue Monday - Orgy
16. Downtown - The JAMs
17. More Human than Human - White Zombie
18. Sombre Reptiles - Brian Eno
19. Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack
20. Date With the Night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

1 Comments:

Blogger OtherMichael said...

I am pleased to see that you discovered the JAMs at some point, and are not solely listening to Prog Rock anymore (yeah, I saw that post a while back about ELP; it was good one, too).

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home