Thursday, April 07, 2005

Why you should pay attention in school

Oh, my freakin' gawd. This guy got arrested when he tried to pay for something at Best Buy with $2 bills. Those people at Best Buy displayed the same level of education you normally only see behind the counter at Taco Hell or Burger Thing.

My favorite line is, "It's a sign that we're all a little nervous in the post-9/11 world."* Right. Because anyone using uncommon legal tender must be suspicious. Everyone knows that good, patriotic Americans only use $20 bills straight from the ATM. I think I'm gonna get some Sacajawea dollar coins and try to spend them at Taco Hell...


*as long as everyone else is going it, I might as well begin citing 9/11 as a rationalization for everything. "Oliver, why isn't the new file server ready yet?" "You know, you can't be too hasty in a post-9/11 world."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home