Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Introducing the Collapsing File Cabinet

And now for something completely different.

I'd like to draw your attention to the file cabinet on the left, just below the blog archives. That's the Collapsing File Cabinet, an entirely new blog that will serve as a clipping service for this blog. Too many of the posts here have begun to consist primarily of uncommented links to other articles, and that bothered me. If this blog becomes little more than a series of time-sensitive bookmarks, then what's the point? I want Collapsing World to be about my thoughts and words, not someone else's. For that reason, all of the articles and other blog entries I come across that I want to share but cannot substantially expound upon, will go into the Collapsing File Cabinet. Please, visit it frequently. There's good stuff in there, just not perhaps a good fit for in here. I hope that in the posts to come you'll get to see more of me and less copying and pasting. (And no, Albert, by that I do not mean that I'll be posting nude pictures of myself!)

Oh, and get yourself a Bloglines account. It's worth it. You'll wonder how you managed all of those blogs and newsgroups and news sites until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home