Tuesday, September 07, 2004

MX1000: Affordable Firepower

Two things make THIS a must have:

1. "In practice, you can experience the benefits of this improved accuracy by mousing over surfaces other than a standard mousepad–a glossy magazine, a shiny wooden floor, even your shirt."

Because I want to be able to mouse on my shirt.

2. "Note: According to a Logitech spokesperson, the laser has surpassed class 1 safety standards, so it should not be harmful to the human eye. He went on to say that a lot of time was spent, on the engineering side, to ensure that even if the laser were altered, it could not be made harmful."

Because of that note, I want one. Because I bet I could make it harmful - as a projectile if not as a laser.

Note from Oliver:
All I have to say is this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home